duminică, 24 octombrie 2010

Changing myself

I feel so tired... I want another coffee. No, maybe this is wrong. No, don't bring me another cup filled with that delicious and vital drug. No ! I've had enough. Coffee ? No, for crying out loud ! It's about life. My life. Yours ? Ours ? Ok, I guess there's no difference. Or maybe it is... I don't know anymore. I just feel like we are all in a bowl, swimming round in circles. We do the same things everyday, over and over again. Don't you feel like you need a change in your life ? I do ! I want to do something different every single day of the week ! And I will ! This is a challenge for me, like a "Challenge Charlie" [if you know what I mean :D]. And I believe that you should do the same. What do you say 'bout that ? J

P.s. I'll also try to post more often; not everyday, but hopefully 3-4 times a week.
Have a lovely evening, my dears ! J

2 comentarii:

  1. coffee=P~=P~=P~
    yeah,I really do feel like a fish in a,doh!,fishbowl =(( :))
    let's rock this world,Bubu!B-)
    >:D<:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. let's do it, bursu ! b-) are u ready ? ;;)
    >:D< :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere